Bellevue's Top-Rated Source for Heating Systems Installation & Repairs
For over a decade, All Weather Heating & Cooling has been Bellevue's most trusted choice for residential and commercial air conditioning and refrigeration services. Over the years, we have built a distinct reputation for excellence that keeps our customers coming back year after year. We hope to build a long-lasting relationship with our customers rather than pressuring them into buying products they don't need.
We provide the attention to detail and personalized customer service you would expect from a small business, all the while keeping up with the fast pace and latest technology of this industry. Our staff is held to a higher standard than those of our competitors, and we provide them the tools to succeed. We ensure that only the best are able to carry the All Weather name. By adhering to these high standards, we have become the area's leading heating and cooling expert. Give us a call 24/7 with emergency service available -- your satisfaction is our #1 priority!
Affordable Heating & Cooling System Installations in Bellevue, WA
We carry an extensive collection of heating and cooling systems to fit your needs. You choose the system that is unique your specifications and budget.
- We provide equipment designed to fit your home's structure, layout, and comfort needs.
- Any new ductwork required is custom-measured for your project, and constructed in our own sheet metal shop.
- We obtain all necessary city permits for the work we perform in your home.
- All technicians are licensed, expertly trained, and experienced. As masters of their craft, they will provide you with high quality workmanship to provide you maximum comfort and peace of mind for years to come.
We carry energy-efficient products from American Standard, Honeywell, Heil and Mitsubishi.
|Air Conditioning||Heat Pumps|
|80% Furnace||95% Furnace|
New Air Conditioner Sales & Installation
Learn how you can benefit from a new AC system from All Weather Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration. Say goodbye to high cooling costs and say hello to full comfort! Our comfort advisors will eliminate the hassle of installing a new AC system with excellent service and affordable prices.
New Furnace Sales & Installation
We understand that investing in a new heating system is an important decision, and we want you to make the right choice! All Weather will guide you through the installation process and help you choose the perfect furnace for your heating needs. With new technology and innovative features, our heating systems are built to deliver reliable performance and warmth at an affordable price.
Are you having trouble finding someone to repair or replace your boiler in Bellevue, Issaquah, North Bend or the Snoqualmie Valley? Our expert boiler repair and installation technicians are prepared to work on any make and model with the knowledge and expertise you can trust. Contact All Weather for a free estimate on a new heating system! ?
Heat Pump Sales & Installation
All Weather Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration can add a heat pump to your HVAC system to allow you to minimize your furnace and air conditioner use while maintaining the utmost comfort within the home. Trust the reliable and state-of-the-art technology of Mitsubishi.
Electronic Air Cleaners & UV Light Air Treatment Systems
The Honeywell Electronic Air Cleaner is an advanced and easy-to-use, whole-house solution that traps and filters up to 98% of pollutants from the air passing through your heating and cooling system. This advanced air cleaner captures microscopic impurities like dust, smoke and smog particles in addition to larger particles like mold spores and cat dander.
- Meets American Lung Association® Health House® guidelines.
- Advanced, easy-to-use technology. Three-stage filtration includes exclusive electrostatic postfilter that improves filtration with minimal resistance to airflow.
- Easy maintenance. Optional Air Watch™ system reminds you to wash the filter cells.
- 5-year warranty.
Honeywell's Ultraviolet (UV) Air Treatment Systems zap mold spores and certain live, airborne bacteria passing by the lamp to prevent them from being re-circulated into your home's air. The shortwave lights, similar to those used in hospitals, laboratories and commercial kitchens, are easy to add to your existing heating and cooling system. Plus, the long-life lamps are easy to replace when needed.
- Meets American Lung Association® Health House® guidelines. Designed for safety. Sealed unit design prevents contact with voltage and UV rays.
- Exclusive SmartLamp™ technology. Extends lamp efficiency for up to five years.
- Built-in diagnostics. LED light indicates when lamp replacement is needed.
- 5-year warranty.
Furnace or Heat Pump Tune-Up Coupons for Homeowners in the Bellevue Area
Choose All Weather Heating, Air conditioning & Refrigeration, LLC as your home comfort specialist to take advantage of all the benefits from quality comfort control! Contact us today for 24/7 emergency repairs or fill out our online form to learn more about our services.